I have decided to start a new feature where I'll list 10 things I currently love each Monday. I have an entire folder devoted to just photos of inspiration on my computer, so I thought it would be fun to pick a theme each week and share the ones that I find most magical with you all.
- Marie Antoinette--The Movie. The feathers, the lace, the eccentric headpieces--what's not to love about all of the French Court costumes featured in this movie. Every single frame of the film was eye candy.
2. I really do covet this fun little silver textured dress that looks amazing on Reese Witherspoon.
3. Love Jessica Simpson's great handbag! Perfect for an artsy day outing or an overnight bag. I think I could really put everything I needed for a weekend all in that one bag. Call me a backwards vegetarian--but I love the feel of soft leather!
4. Sorry I can't help but return to Marie Antoinette--the shoes!! I die. So pretty in pink--where can I order a pair?
5. I think I just love the white dress because she is throwing confetti while wearing it--I can't help but want the dress too. What if I announced my arrival at work with a handful of confetti just once?
6. The pairing of the coat and the boots-divine. And just pretending that I myself could be traipsing around in London today--even better.
7. Another lovely winter ensemble--great cut of a coat paired with white tights and wedges.
1 comment:
I love that white dress with the confetti too!
Post a Comment