January 23, 2011

Blue and White-Washed Mornings

Listening to: "My Moon My Man" by Feist

Hello!

I was spoiled with gorgeous weather this weekend in LA! It was my three-day weekend, and I was completely giddy about getting to sleep in a bit on Friday morning. After some journaling and an americano in the neighborhood Starbucks, I drove up the coast a little ways to Santa Monica to enjoy the ocean and meet up with Michael. We were trying to pick a fun half-way meeting spot and decided on meeting up in Malibu for an afternoon at the Getty Villa--one of my favorite art museums of all. This was my second visit and Michael's first--so we sat on the cafe's patio for hours and just talked and talked. And then when we came upon a pause in our thoughts, we decided it was time to take a look at the actual art. Soaking up the sunshine in the Villa's gardens completely inspired me to buy lemon and verbena lime trees of my very own. I also decided that I most definitely want to buy a little water fountain for my office.















Wedding dress-gorgeous. Hair piece-adorable! Reminds me of cotton candy.















 Do you love magazine clippings as much as I do?












What a sweet and dreamy photo! Love all of the extra light that they captured in the frame.













This photo reminds me of the time I drove down the beautiful Amalfi Coast in Italy. Absolutely love how they stylized this photo with beautiful fashion yet lightened it up with some playful balloons.

No comments: