June 12, 2011

Coming Back

It has been over four months since I last wrote on my blog and the guilt has been following me around every single month. It was always on the never-ending to-do list to get back to posting, but it never was one of my top priorities this last spring. Now, priorities in my life have shifted, and have forced me to take a look at what I really enjoy spending time doing outside of the office.

I feel lucky to have a job that I'm absolutely passionate about, but the downside to that is spending far too much time at work and enough time in other areas of life that used to matter more. Writing creatively is one of those. Looking back over my posts from five years ago, I really miss my daily musings and documenting of Life. A very close friend told me something wonderful and very true, "Writing makes you exact." I haven't sufficiently captured a lot of special moments in the past year or two on here, and so it is time for me to return so that I can be exact in creating a wonderful collection of stories and musings about year that I know my Future Self will really enjoy reflecting back on.

So it is time to for me to spend a little more time writing here in my little corner of the web. I hope you will join me, even if my writing feels a little rusty and out of practice right now. I enjoy sharing the process with all of you.

1 comment:

jemoore said...

Glad you are back! So enjoy your posts!