Tell her that her LDL count from her blood test results is too high! Seriously, they could almost keep me from graduating for that. Health majors shouldn't have bad cholesterol. I'm seriously angry like this is a sick joke being played on me or something. I'm such a conscious eater. I'm a consistent vegetarian, buy non-fat/low-fat everything when it comes to dairy, only drink soy milk, have started to eat soy ice cream occasionally, exercise... What more can my arteries ask from me? I even have ethics, I buy organic and whole wheat...Okay, that has little to nothing to do with LDL count, but oh well...it's the principle.
I can just picture the plaque building up inside of my arterial walls right now. I'm going to die at the age of 40 from a heart attack. It doesn't matter that my Triglycerides (fats) are ideal, my sodium is minimal, or that my glucose is ideal. Cholesterol is still determined to kill me. Obituary: Jessica Moore, Certified Health Education Specialist, MPH, died yesterday at the ripe age of 40 from coronary artery disease.
I'm off to dump my entire refrigerator into the trash can and fast for forty days and forty nights.
Auf Wiedersehn.
No comments:
Post a Comment