March 4, 2006

The Feel Good Things

Jen's 23rd Birthday @ Applebees complete with a hilarious panini story.


Volunteering at the humane society. I wanted to load them all up in my car and take them home with me. The workers had to tell me to stop walking dogs because they were closing.

Sorry, Newsweek, I've switched my loyalties. Lauralen treated me to my very first owned copy of the Economist.

Hey, you can see my bedroom behind me. Lo and behold! My desk is a mess. It is currently housing a letter containing the phrase "Hooray for Hazel" which I think is fantastic, an adipometer skinfold caliper (sorry, it's a nerdy health major thing to measure fat. Any volunteers?), an empty slushie cup (go figure), a Christmas present that I still haven't taken out of the bag (it's juniper lotion. I live where there's junipers and I'm not so fond of the aroma. Therefore, it's still in the bag), coconut lime lotion, and my graphic design cookbook. Oh the miscellany.

1 comment:

silly boys-jeeps are for girls said...

Ha ha ha! you are a clever gal, Jessie-mo!...Zie Offspring - Da da, da da da - pretty fly...! Have fun at the chippers' big milestone, and don't forget that you are a very important health rolemodel. Hey, did I see you eating cheesecake tonight??