- The movie Elizabethtown--if any movie makes you want to take a road trip, this one most certainly does! If I could be any character in that movie, I would most definitely be Kirsten Dunst's... always wearing my heart on my sleeve and making a "road trip companion" book for Orlando Bloom.
- Pomegranate juice
- Mangoes and cream for dinner
- The band Noir Desir, especially their song "Le vent nous portera"as well as the band Indochine and their song "J'Ai demande' A la June"
- Darjeeling tea
- Funky blues concerts at Whitman
- The band Girls in Hawaii, great songs to get acquainted with: "Flavor" and "Found in the Ground"
- The words: yellow epiphany, indochine pomegranate, gold blossom, two for tea, coral sundew, Saturday morning phonecalls, gathered orchids, may day
- The book, "Wanderlust: 100 countries, a personal journey"
- My bedside Mango Chutney candle
- Wheatgrass in terra cotta pots
- ee cummings' poem "I carry your heart"
"One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality." - Albert Einstein
No comments:
Post a Comment