March 25, 2006

This is what we make a vacation look like...


Cruisin' in the sand ruts of the mighty Baja 1000

Walkway to Serenity: Enter with Expectation

Pull up a beach and have a seat

Mi amigo siempre, el gato "Amigo"

Looks like I'm posing for an ad that's selling sunglasses

The highlight of my week: visiting Malcolm Smith's orphanage with the most endearing kids. They got a hair-raising dune buggy ride from Herman

The 3 key elements: sand rail, beach, water.

Cruisin' up high




Chics dig rockcrawlers.




"Sleeping in the shade...it's been a good day...I'm looking forward to tomorrow"


These bathroom "saloon doors" took me back to my childhood days when Jenny and I would bust through the saloon doors between the corridor and the kitchen and put on our most serious "John Wayne" face with a sassy pistol draw. Am I close?



This is what a Great day looks like.


You ain't a real cowgirl until you pucker up to a cactus.

No comments: