March 9, 2006

Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone.
-Psalm 33:22 NLT

Blogging is the last thing I should be doing now (or maybe it's really what I should be doing. That's what The Artist's Way would tell me right now. You have to write and write until you finally clear your head)...I'm staring at the blank hope of a research paper that needs to miraculously turn into 8-page work of genius tonight. I'm only on page 3 and the inspiration is waning.

I really shouldn't have done it. I should have used my better judgment and exercised that self-control that my parents raised me to have. I've really never had an official phase of rebellion in my life like a lot of other teenagers. So maybe this was me testing the waters... I know very little about rebelling, and need an experienced coach like my sister to clue me in. However, I really didn't need much coaching...I found it pretty easy to detour off the straight and narrow...and the sin of ordering that Brownie Batter Ice Cream Sundae just came too easily. So eat that, LDL count.

The ways of my craziness really perplex me at times. I live near Rigby Science Hall and so tonight as I was headed to the computer lab, I decided that I was going to not just take a sweet little jog over here, but rather I was going to flat out sprint. Sprint and jump parking concrete barriers as if it was a track and field event. What a rush. I'm a nut.

No more needs to be said.

2 comments:

silly boys-jeeps are for girls said...

You are a nut, hands down. Speaking of LDL, wanna grab a donut at Rogers tomorrow?

silly boys-jeeps are for girls said...

Hey, you better approve my comment, or else... or else I will secretly infuse/desecrate your uber-healthy soy milk with my dairy. And then we'll both be CHIP dropouts - - -