
Lauralen put up the most wonderful pre-graduation pictures that I hadn't seen. Really made my heart ache for our Whitman Block Parties, spring days lounging on the girls' front lawn, and midnight tennis games. This picture was taken right before "The Crew" of us all {Ryan McMiller, Isaac Penalba, Ashley and Spencer Larsen, Lauralen, and I} went out for our very last celebratory dinner during the end of Finals Week.
I'm sitting on the back porch being serenaded by a lone cricket while I sip my Boba Tea. Heidi and I went out for her birthday tonight--a little late because I hadn't seen her since before her birthday. We hung out at the artsy mod Aurora cafe on Mountain View and had a pre-Deja Vu of the day when we turn 80 and will be wiping cheap 99 cent red lipstick off our dentures :) I love these summer nights, but there is still a little hint of missing too. Time will heal.
I know this is a very popular Bible verse, but it really spoke to me again tonight. "You are in my hands like clay in the potter's hands." Isaiah 18:6
No comments:
Post a Comment