April 21, 2006

On Friday nights, I've somewhat made a ritual out of going through old pictures. Tonight, it occurred to me that I have some great random pictures, that are just really difficult to explain, but if you knew the story behind them you would find them hilarious. So I dedicate this post to the Random and Undefined Moments of Life. *Random is a very overused word, but for the purposes of this post it will be permissable this once*


Wake up, put on a little make up, grab a little K2 up, and go...*I'm actually not a K2 fan, but hey, it rhymed.*

I didn't let them out the door...and we wonder why our American reputation is what it is abroad...

We were joined at the hip.

Yes, we went to a boarding academy. What was your first clue?

He stampeded us for our Fri-Chik...yes, stampeded.

And she sure does a mean rooster impression...

I salute thee for my daily tuna.

Snowed in? Just a little.

Spring in Prague incites you to do the unexplainable. And no, it wasn't May Day.


Happy Birthday, Heidi! My gift to you is one prince charming in the midst of...ahem... a chocolate puddle. All the easier for you to pick him out, right?

Some say she looks like me...



Just call her Flying Dagger...She makes her father, as well as her tribe, proud.

No comments: