Jess! You are coming home to me oh so very soon and I am thrilled to have you in my country again! I just looked back over your blog from its inception (?) on and was struck with how many funny, amazing, wacky, and endearing memories I have with you. I love reliving all of the great times together! You are such a wise and creative and giving and beautiful woman and I am very proud of you! So glad you have this great record of your last several years and all their adventures. I also enjoyed seeing some pictures I had forgotten about (seeing as how I have lost all of my pictures). Thanks for your inspirational blog, my dear friend! Luvs to you - L, S, and B
2 comments:
This is an awesome feel-good blog. I love the music and pics :D
Jess! You are coming home to me oh so very soon and I am thrilled to have you in my country again!
I just looked back over your blog from its inception (?) on and was struck with how many funny, amazing, wacky, and endearing memories I have with you. I love reliving all of the great times together!
You are such a wise and creative and giving and beautiful woman and I am very proud of you!
So glad you have this great record of your last several years and all their adventures. I also enjoyed seeing some pictures I had forgotten about (seeing as how I have lost all of my pictures). Thanks for your inspirational blog, my dear friend!
Luvs to you -
L, S, and B
Post a Comment