My Christmas Card Design 2006 Don't even ask me when I had time to whip this up... It must have been some very late hour in the past week that has been clouded over by very fatigued and fuzzy mental state as of late.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Jess....
Ooh, I hope I am the recipient of one of these beautiful cards! We are so proud of you in receiving your diploma and cum laude at that! ---what a long wait of patience and perseverance you have had. Grad school is already flying by and I hear African drums in the distance for you.
1 comment:
Dear Jess....
Ooh, I hope I am the recipient of one of these beautiful cards! We are so proud of you in receiving your diploma and cum laude at that! ---what a long wait of patience and perseverance you have had. Grad school is already flying by and I hear African drums in the distance for you.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment