
Of course, I had to add just one of us sisters.
Lauralen, I stole a couple of your great graduation pictures....

Our last Sabbath at Walla Walla, June 10.

Friday Night Graduation Dinner with the Pahls; Jen and I

Getting ready for the graduation ceremony 6:50 AM

The family

Lindsey and I with Dad and Justin in the background

Our favorite Canadians

Little Mason (2 1/2 months)

All the Moores (Check out Mason's smile)

Marching in...

Omigoodness, Andrea! We look so Bert and Ernie, Sesame Streetish!! Now, isn't that hot?

Health Promotion Majors Now in Season

Marching Out...

Saturday, June 10: Pioneer Park, Walla Walla
2 comments:
Jess - I miss you so much! Is your computer up and running with wireless yet in LL? I'll call you on my way to Portland this evening...
love ya, and your graduation pictures are cute!
lp
You little photo thief, you!
(But I guess it's okay since I have done it two or three times before you)
Work is coming along... I hate feeling like an idiot the first couple of days, you know?
But it sounds like you have a few good stories to share later...
lp
Post a Comment